Sunday, January 17, 2010

i'm gonna follow what i love!

For the last many months,i've been living life like a complete looser and i was lost in hopelessness.

some of the things which i'm doing are::

1.Got a night internet connection ---using resources well from the net to improve myself like reading articles form  zenhabits.net  and sharingsuccess.tv

2.start a new exercise regime...haven't done proper exercise for the last many months..i look like an old heavy idiot.

3.Treat my girlfren,friends with respect and dignity--sometimes i treat them so bad.I'm really sorry.pliz accept my apologies.

4.Lets forgive and forget the past mistakes.

5.Learn to spend my resources properly.

6.study for gaining knowledge..not just rote learning to get some marks in exams.

7.To be a good human and a good competent Doctor.

8.To apply my knowledge in alleviating the pain and suffering of the humanity.

9.I'm becoming a neurosurgeon.

10.And last of all,i'm back to my old fun loving caring shantajit.

No comments:

Post a Comment