Saturday, September 05, 2009

some poems

New poems:
Oh! God forgive me

God I’ve made many mistakes,
I’m to blame for it all,
But I’ve realized my mistakes,
The numerous hearts that I broke,
Made them cry and be shocked,
I’m sorry for doing all these,
But I’m a changed person today,
God will you forgive me?
I’m here today in your fold,
Take me with you,
Teach me the good and the bad,
The distinction between them.

I’ve made my parents sad,
For I drank the vices,
For I stole money,
For I made them feel bad,
But today I’m a changed man,
God will you forgive me?
Please forgive me.
Please forgive me.


Voiceless

I’ve no voice in my own home,
I live with constant fear,
Picking me for my views,
All the criticism –a sheer waste,
Just inviting myself trouble,
Whether it’s right or wrong,
No distinction between them,
What is Revolution??
All they talk is freedom,
They want freedom,
When I’m forced to shut up,
When I can’t express my views,
In my own home, I’m voiceless,
With guns on my chin,
I’m forced to shut up,
I’m forced to accept
Whatever Diktats they say,
Whether it’s right or wrong,
Where is the freedom?
That you people are talking off,
Shoot me-kill me-torture me,
I don’t fear anymore,
Why do you lie to yourself?
I can’t lie to myself,
So shoot me-kill me-torture me,
I want to die,
Al least I will realize,
I didn’t lie to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment