Friday, April 04, 2008

Dimly lit moments of my life. by salinita(my gurl)

Walking away from the shadowy light,

Towards a brightness in the dark sky

Realizing life is full of dark side,

Only a part of it is dimly light.

The moment of precious night,

Joyously spent with parents by my side,

The summer breeze who not fail till now,

Who lift my hair to dry my eyes,

These are the dimly lit moments in my life.

The 1st kiss of the one I love,

The first touch of my son,

The sweet voices that had set goodbye,

The last piece of art that cover my heart,

These are the dimly lit moments of my life.

Now as I walk on the shadowy road,

To reunite with the one I lost.

I count the blessings bestowed upon me,

Comprising the dimly lit moments of my life,

Thanks thee for sparing me,

The blessings that bestow upon me.


By salinita(bozoni)

No comments:

Post a Comment