Monday, October 02, 2006

shit out!

***Shit Out!


I don’t care what others say about me,
'coz I don’t depend on public opinion.
Do you think I live my life for opinions?
Whatever shit you think of me,
I don’t care, I don’t give a damn of it.

For whatever happens to me,
I’m 100% damn responsible for it.
Whatever shit I do, why can’t you just accept it?
After all it doesn’t affect you.

And I don’t give a damn thought about you.
I don’t care whatever you do!
Go out with others, do anything...
But don’t get a damn shit involve me.
Coz I’m tired of your damn waiting.
All those damn shit poems that
I wrote for you, is all shit.
I don’t give a shit of it
if you like another guy...
Leave me alone in my damn shit world.
If you don’t like me,
I don’t give a damn of it.

I thought before I’m stupid,
but now I don’t give a damn of it.
Coz I don’t depend on you.

All those memories that I thought,
Priceless damn shit memories,
But I don’t give a damn of it now.

Whatever you think of me,
Crazy, sissy, childish…endless list of shits,
But I don’t give a damn of it.
Coz I don’t depend on you n public opinion.
I’ll do whatever I like,
Coz it’s my own life.
You don’t own my life.
So stuck out public opinion.
Coz I don’t need them.

Maveric.

***.this poem is written purely out of love of rap type of music, linkin park style. It doesn't relate 2 any1. Please bear with the words.

1 comment: